How to Enter
- Application period: 8th June 2022 to 5th September 2022 ＊For applicants from outside Japan.
- Submission Date: Must arrive by 30th September 2022 to the designated address in Luxembourg ＊For applicants from outside Japan.
- Sake Challenge Date: 22nd October 2022.
- Venue: Official residence of the Japanese Ambassador in Luxembourg.
- Announcement of award-winning sake: Posted on the official website on 22nd November 2022.
All producers, distributors, exporters, consultants and importers of sake.
Types of sake:
- Sake made by all methods and types (Honjozo, Junmai, Ginjo, Junmai Ginjo, Daiginjo,Junmai Daiginjo, Koshu, Umeshu, Yuzushu, Wine produced in Japan, etc.).
- Alcohol percentage must be less than 20%.
Sizes of Sake:
- Standard 2x720ml bottles for each entry. A total amount of 1440ml entered as minimum, ex. 5x 300ml bottles. Each bottle must be less than 1L.
- There is no limit for numbers of entry.
¥38000 per each Entry.
How to Pay:
The following payment methods are accepted.
- Paypal (credit card)
- Credit card (VISA / Mastercard / American Express / UnionPay)
- Bank transfer (including international remittance services such as Wise)
* Entrants are responsible for all service charges that occur during the payment process.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the Click to Apply button below to open the REGISTRATION FORM. Please follow the instructions on the page to apply.
If you have more than seven sake entries or if you have difficulty submitting your entry online We will respond to you individually by email. Please contact us at the email address below. In the body of the email, please state your company name, your name and that you would like to receive a response by email.
About shipping procedure for any sake entered in the competition: The shipping procedure for the sake samples will be provided in the entry confirmation email that is automatically sent out after the online entry is completed. Please follow this procedure. If you are shipping your sake samples from Japan, they must be sent to the consignee in Japan. For more information, please check your entry confirmation email.
- Entrants are responsible for shipping costs, insurance and any other expenses for shipping their sake samples.
- The entry fee is non-refundable once paid.
- The Organiser reserves the right to decline any entries submitted after the deadline.
Don’t miss the deadlines for entry!
We would like to send you news about the Luxembourg Sake Challenge and an email
notification when the deadline for applications is approaching.
If you would like to receive this information, please fill in your name and email address in
the form below and press the Register button.